The Under the Waqwaq Tree catalogue features a series of letters between the exhibition’s curator, Naz Cuguoğlu, and her friend and collaborator, curator Mine Kaplangı. In the letters, they engage in an intimate exchange of longtime friends, interweaving personal stories with explorations of the artworks featured in Under the Waqwaq Tree. Together, they consider what we can learn from monsters, mythological creatures, and speculative fiction.
- Catalogue for Under the Waqwaq Tree curated by Naz Cuguoğlu
- Letters between Naz Cuguoğlu and Mine Kaplangı
- Edited by Maxine Schoefer-Wulf
- Designed by Tuğçe Evirgen Özmen
- Printed by Colpa Press in San Francisco
- 40 pages
To purchase the catalogue: https://www.slashart.org/store/Under-the-Waqwaq-Tree-p413833785